I challenge you to be part of the conversation. It is very simple. Please answer one of the following questions with as little or as much detail as you feel comfortable, then copy and past this post to your friends:
1. How are you truly feeling today?
2. Do you have a diagnosis?
3. How does mental illness affect you?
4. Do you find the winter months harder to manage?
5. Give a piece of advice to everyone out there struggling.
6. Do you feel informed about mental illness?
7. If you have a question about mental illness, what is it?
I am hoping we can start a conversation about mental illness throughout our communities. If we can all start by answering a small question, it may lead to bigger discussions.
So I will start:
5. To all of you lovely creatures out there who are struggling, never give up. I understand times can get really tough, be fierce. When you don’t know what to do, ask for help. #sendinglove
Creators of Tales of a Polar Bear